Monday 23 November 2015

My three new nudes








Lately I have gone a bit mad for nude lipsticks and just want to build a bigger collection of them.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ So these are 3 of my new favourites, first one is MUA bare I have heard a lot of people rave about this lipstick and I don't know why I didn't get it sooner because its only a pound ! So I finally got it as there is 3 for 2 on in boots and Superdrug at the moment so I just grabbed that for free. It is a lovely shade its not the longest wearing though but im looking to buy the MUA lip primer so I may try that underneath it.


 ♥ The next one is fig leaf from natural collection possibly one of my best lipsticks its such a lovely shade its nude but quite a dark nude with purple undertones to it I cant stop wearing it and it lasts for quite sometime for the price of £1.99.


 ♥ The last one is 11 nude love by essence, essence can be really hard to get hold off but I buy mine from a shop in the uk called wilko. This lipstick is lovely it feels really expensive on the lips when really its only £2.30 amazing! They have such a wide range of shades and I will be going back for more.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how cheap they are. All 3 look great. I love a good nude lipstick. I will have to try them myself

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete