Wednesday 28 December 2016

Estee Lauder double wear fondation review ...


Image result for estee lauder double wear foundation

 

The best full coverage foundation !

 
I have become obsessed with this foundation I love full converge foundation's because my skin is quite red in places I also where fake tan but not on my face and the shade I use ( 4N1 shell beige) is the perfect shade to match it.
 
When I went to use it for the first time I thought that all my powders on top where just going to make my face look all muddy coz I have such a heavy foundation on but it didn't It on went on beautifully. The foundation its self is not a thick liquid but you can defiantly build it up you could mix it with a bit of moisturiser if its too thick but I love it!
 
.
Image result for real techniquesI use the real techniques expert face brush to apply this foundation as I feel I can really spread it over my face well and press the foundation into my skin I also love this brush for applying concealer under my eyes amazing brush !
It gives a matte finish on my self what I like so my highlight stands out more. I have combination  skin and it works well for me It doesn't cling on to my dry patches what I always look for!
This is quite a pricy foundation but worth every penny! There is a massive range off shade selection I would say its quite similar to the urban decay all nighter foundation ( http://alwaysbeautyforever.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/urban-decay-all-nighter-foundation.html )
Go and try it!

Image result for Estee Lauder Logo







2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. Does it feel heavy or sticky on your skin?
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not really you can always powder it over if you feel it is anyways x

      Delete