Wednesday 14 December 2016

Drugstore lip plumper

Boots Time Delay Skin Treatments Instant Lip Plumper
Link - http://www.boots.com/en/Time-Delay-Skin-Treatments-Instant-Lip-Plumper-8ml_1225258/
♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥
I have recently got into lip plumping products I love the look of full lips but I am way to scared to get lip fillers! So I have been trying out new products lately to see if any actually work.
Image result for boots lip plumpingThis is the boots time delay lip plumper (lip gloss) I purchased this for £8.49 one of the cheaper products on the market. So it comes basically in a lip gloss formular looks gold in the packaging but on lips is completely clear. Once you apply the gloss with in about 2 minutes you get the tingling feeling on your lips witch should mean the lips are plumping. The tingling feeling normally goes on for around 10 minutes. I did a before and after , the after Is about 15 minutes after applying the gloss.
For me I cant see a massive difference I think it is mainly the look of the glossy lips that makes them look bigger and you can get that from any lip gloss I can see that slightly my top lip looks more fuller but I cant say I love this product and I am going to carry on trying more out.
Let me know if you have tried any really good lip plumping products...

      

             Before                                                                                        After                     



Image result for boots logo

4 comments: