Wednesday 5 October 2016

Yankee candles...



 
 
It may seem the only thing I love is beauty but I also LOVE candles especially Yankee candles. I have quite a few the picture above are all my favourite ones (fresh cut roses, summer scoop, Bermuda beach, soft cotton, mango peach salsa, pink grapefruit, pain au raisin , sugared apple, sea butter). I also have many of them in the bigger version, and the Christmas limited edition ones all in the big size because they smell amazing and Christmas is my favourite time of year so I always have to treat my self to a few of them.
 
In the uk the best place to buy them from is Clinton cards they have loads of them. Yankee candle do have there own shop but they are very hard to find I see more pop up nearer the Christmas time so keep an eye out!!
 
Yankees are quite expensive the small ones in the photo are around £1.90 witch is not to bad and I do like burning these from time to time they don't give as much of a smell when burning like the big ones do but they are around the 20 pound mark they do have a long burning time tho .
 
Let me know what your favourite candles are ;)
 
 
Image result for yankee candle logo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love Yankee Candles!! Christmas is the best time of year and the candles smell amazing and really help make a room all cosy and festive!!

    Josie // JosieVictoriaa // Travel, Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete