Wednesday 12 April 2017

ABH glow kit dupe! w7 strobe time palette











 
OMG I am so in love with this product and what an amazing dupe for the abh glow kit as you can see in the picture. This is the w7 strobe time palette. W7 is not the most well know makeup brand and I hardly ever see it about but we have got a b&m bargains here in the uk and it stocks w7 makeup. for past 6 months they haven't brought anything new in just had foundations and the eye shadow palettes but when  I went in last week they have got so much more products!
W7 are much like makeup revolution they do lots of dupes of products they have all there eye shadow palettes that are dupes for urban decay naked palettes they have got mega matte lip creams like nyx what are amazing!!! Then I saw this highlighting palette and i thought this looks like my glow kit that is £40 pound and this was priced for £3.99!! It did say its orginal price was £7.95 that's the price of the website but in b&m bargins it always has money off.
 
I do love my abh palette but as you can see the w7 one is a lot smaller so is easier to travel with I do love it but £40 is a lot for a palette and I know some people can not afford it but honesly you do not need it this is the most amazing highlighting pallete by the drugstore I have come acrost I have swatched them below so you can see for your self how pigmented they are they are such a creamy formular not chalky like some drug store highlighters they blend so well on the skin and last all day! I cant tell you how much I love this product I would even buy it if it was £40!

With flash on.
 
Natural lighting.
 
 
Image result for w7 logo










No comments:

Post a Comment