Thursday 7 January 2016

Revolution ultra contour kit











 
IM BACK !
 
Revolution ultra contour kit - £8.00 (superdrug)
♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥  ♥
 
This is the revolution ultra contour kit a dupe for the Anastasia contour kit. I have been using this palette for about 2 weeks now and iv had time to try it out, the first shade (top left) is just a normal matte pink toned powder what is really good I use this all over my face to matte it and its actually quite good! The next shade across from that is a yellow toned matte powder I use this to set my under eyes it does set them but it does not brighten them at all its just the same effect as the normal powder so I wont be using that anymore.
 
The next shade is a pink toned highlighter this is a really nice highlighter its pretty identical to the highlighter in the sleek contour kit. I have used this a few times its really pretty shade but its very hard to blend I normally have to go back over it with my powder brush to try blend it more. The next shade is another highlighter this Is a white/gold toned highlighter that is quite glittery I used this on my cheeks the first time I used the powder and it made me look like a glitter ball! I only use this for a under brow bone highlighter but even that is quite intensive. The shade underneath that one is a beautiful bronzed highlighter again a beautiful highlighter but its a pain to blend!!
 
The last 3 shades are all matte bronzer im not to much of a fan off these as you can see in swatches they are not that pigmented I normally have to re apply it about 3 times and after it all it doesn't even last that long and made my fore head look muddy!
 
 
For the price this palette is its good I like the powder and the highlighter even though there not great to blend out but for 8 pound its not bad!









1 comment:

  1. What a shame about the blending, I suppose it is pretty good for the price though

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete